- Visit Atlas (atlas.gatech.edu)
- In the top left, click "Programs".
- Search for Nature, Governance, and Sustainability in Costa Rica by selecting the following:
- Show: Outgoing
- Term: Summer
- Leave "Program Name" blank
- Click "Search"
- Click "Nature, Governance, and Sustainability in Costa Rica" and begin your application!
When prompted to login, use your GT username and password.
We accept students on a rolling basis starting in late October. Please allow up to 3 weeks (from the time that you have completed your online application requirements and paid the deposit) for the formal acceptance letter to be emailed to you via Atlas.
Application Program Deposit
A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to secure your place and is applied towards the program fee. The deposit must be submitted online to the GT Bursar through the GT online payment system. Your application is not complete until the deposit has been made.
If we turn down your application for any reason, we will return the $500 deposit back to you.
The Nature, Governance, and Sustainability in Costa Rica Program 2019 has scholarships available to students. Scholarship awards can be up to $1500, and students will be selected for the scholarship through the means of essay questions and financial-need as determined by the Office of Financial Aid.
How to apply for the NGS Costa Rica Scholarship:
- Start an application on Atlas for the Nature, Governance, and Sustainability in Costa Rica Program.
- Complete the NGS Costa Rica Scholarship Questionnaire in your application by January 15th, 2019.
Serve-Learn-Sustain Global Student Ambassador Scholarship: One student will be selected as the SLS Global Student Ambassador and receive a $500 scholarship. Global Ambassador will have additional responsibilities assigned by SLS. For more information, visit the SLS website.
OIE also has scholarships for students studying on all programs. You can find out more about OIE scholarship opportunities here: https://oie.gatech.edu/ea-scholarships